OB Teaching Conference for Management Educators 2017 Call for Papers
OBTC 2017 Teaching Conference for Management Educators
June 14 – 17, 2017
Providence College, Providence, Rhode Island
Proposal deadline: Friday, January 13, 2017
Conference theme: Navigating the Changing Currents
As educators we are faced with the many changing currents whether personal or professional. Higher education presents a variety of challenges inside and outside of the classroom. In order to effectively develop our students we must navigate through these currents. OBTS the Society of Management Educators invites you to submit to the 2017 OBTC Teaching Conference in Providence, Rhode Island. We will continue our strong tradition of innovative and interactive dialogue on the vital ideas, issues, and challenges facing learners and educators. OBTC is a collaborative environment that facilitates learning, teaching, and creating meaningful experiences.
We invite participants to extend our tradition of being interactive and experiential. We encourage proposal that address the changing currents of higher education. We welcome a wide variety of submissions, including, but not limited to, the following areas:
· Developing effective classroom experiences for our students in the changing academic environment.
· Providing unique ideas for utilizing the changing and evolving technology to enhance the learning experience.
· Creating a forum for demonstrating effective tools to be utilized in navigating higher education
· Generating dialogues on important topics related to the changing demands of higher education that need to be navigated.
· Understanding how the role of the educator changes through his/her career and how best to navigate these changes.
Be creative and thoughtful about what “navigating the changing currents” means to you and how you can share your ideas with us.
Providence College is located in Rhode Island. You will find it offers a unique, beautiful, and welcoming space for us to connect.
Sessions may be 30, 60, or 90 minutes long. We are a highly interactive and experiential conference and we encourage submissions that create a community learning experience. All submissions are blind reviewed. Conference submission will open up on October 20th, 2016 with additional available soon at OBTS.org.
Come navigate the changing currents June 2017 at Providence College!