Member Info & Benefits
The membership dues shall be an amount determined by a two-thirds (2/3) vote of the Board of Directors. Conference attendees shall be full members by virtue of their payment of the conference registration fee. Conference-based membership will be processed shortly after the completion of said conference. In all cases members in good standing shall be entitled to receive the Society's journal(s) as a benefit of membership.
- $55 for faculty/practitioner
- $35 for graduate student and retired faculty/practitioner
- Complimentary for Fellows (handled manually)
Member Benefits Include
- Membership lasts one-year from date of registration
- Subscription to the Journal of Management Education, the Society’s internationally-read peer reviewed journal
- Access to resources available in the members-only area of the Society's website
- The right to vote in the Society's elections
- The right to stand for election to the Society's Board of Directors
- The right to participate in the Society's activities through multiple venues, including committee membership
Term of Membership
The membership year is one (1) calendar year on a rolling basis from the date of registration/renewal until expiration 365 days from the date or registration. Membership for those that fail to renew shall be reinstated immediately upon renewal within the system (obts.org/user). Membership dues are paid to OBTS via MoneyScripts Membership Suite (Drupal module) and processed through the society’s PayPal merchant account.